You’re social, you network and you’re a woman entrepreneur. Let’s chat! Join me for a weekly tweet-up live on Twitter every Wednesday evening. This is a great way to connect with other women entrepreneurs and learn more about how social media can help you grow your business and learn from other women entrepreneurs how to be a better businesswoman.
Join myself and other women entrepreneurs online very Wednesday evening. Just do the following:
1. RSVP by Tuesday here. RSVP NOW
2. Right before the event, check back where you RSVPed and “follow” all of the tweeters listed on the RSVP.
3. Go to Twitter and follow @hashtags.
4. Go to http://search.twitter.com and enter #wechat in the search field. This will bring up a page that allows you to keep track of just the conversations from those participating in wechat (Women Entrepreneur’s Chat).
5. Start tweeting at 6 p.m. (pacific), 7 p.m. (mountain), 8 p.m. (central), and 9 p.m. (eastern).
6. Enter #wechat in all of your tweets.
Each week will have a topic or theme – for Wed Sept 9 – it will be the ever elusive holy grail of “Work Life Balance.”
If you don’t yet have a twitter account, please register for your free account here: http://www.twitter.com